Monday, December 26, 2011

Handmade Christmas

I hope everyone has been enjoying a wonderful holiday season!  I had a busy month preparing for Christmas with many various crafts that I set up for myself as gifts that I wanted to give.  Below you can see the range of items that I made!



I'll talk through each of these in the upcoming days.  The first one was the Earbud Pouch, thanks to the tutorial that I posted about in November here.  I made a bunch of these for various friends that I felt would likely use earbuds on a regular basis.  So far I've gotten great feedback from everyone on them!  I even made one for myself since I was guilty of a knotted headphone mess combined with pens and whatever else got into the tangle being pulled out of my purse.  It's nice to have them in an easy-to-find, separated pouch from all the other random items that get stowed away in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment